Guidelines for ANA GranWhale
Content Posting and Streaming
ANA NEO, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby sets forth the Guidelines for ANA GranWhale Content Posting and Streaming (hereinafter referred to as “the Guidelines”) for users’ use of the products and services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Services”) provided by the Company on the virtual platform service “ANA GranWhale”, which is operated by the Company to post and live stream, etc. videos and images, etc. of the users’ experiences thereupon on social media and elsewhere on the Internet.
■ Users may share their experiences on the Services broadly both inside and outside of the Services. However, users must follow the Guidelines when posting and streaming videos, images, etc. Posting of videos produced by users themselves in advance, streaming, and live streaming, etc. are also subject to the Guidelines. As long as you follow the Guidelines concerning the Services, users do not need to contact the Company individually. We request your advance understanding for the safety, security, and operation of comfortable spaces on ANA GranWhale.
■ The Company may take measures, including deletion, against posts that do not comply with the Guidelines or those that are deemed to contain inappropriate contents. In addition, in the event that any user that makes such posts, the Company may take legal measures, without any notice, such as termination of all or part of the agreement for the Services, temporary suspension of use of the Services, and/or cancellation of user registration. Even if the Company takes these measures, the Company shall disclose no details of the investigation or determination criteria for the said measures taken. “Inappropriate contents” include but are not limited to contents that fall under any of the following or have the potential to fall under any of the following.
If you discover any post that falls under the following, or has the potential to fall under the following, please notify management using the Contact Form.
- Content Contrary to Public Order and Morals
- Threatening contents, illegal contents, vulgar contents, sexually-suggestive contents, obscene contents (including contents for the purpose of sexual or other indecent acts, contents displaying information that constitutes obscenity, child pornography, child abuse, contents selling the media that have collected such information, or contents displaying information that suggests the transmission, display, or sale thereof ), defamatory contents, and any other contents causing disgust or discomfort to others are not permitted.
- Contents that Constitute Fraudulent Acts
- Contents are not permitted if they constitute any type of fraud or deception, including contents that lead to sites that the Company deems inappropriate, such as adult sites, one-click fraud sites, sites that aim to spread viruses or other harmful computer programs (including simply posting their links ).
- Content Containing Impersonation or Falsehoods
It is prohibited to post contents impersonating an avatar created by another person or third party, whether in reality or virtual reality, or to falsely claim to have rights of representation or authority despite not having these rights in reality.
In addition, contents, in which one pretends to be or gives the impression of being the Company or an affiliate company of the Company or an officer or employee thereof or a person who is in partnership or in collaboration therewith, are not permitted, either.
- Contents that infringe on others’ privacy having no permission to do so
- Please refrain from contents that request personal information from other users, contents that collect, accumulate, or share information that could identify other users without their consent.
- Contents that Constitute Intolerance, Discrimination, etc.
- The Services are intended to be used by users from all countries in the world. All forms of diversity in race, ethnicity, nationality, color, language, religion, sexual orientation, and other personal characteristics are sincerely welcomed. Contents that threaten, discriminate, harass, or insult other parties are not permitted for any reason, whatsoever.
- Violent, Graphic, and Explicit Contents
- The Company shall prohibit posting of contents that include or depict cruel acts such as scenes of murder or injury, and/or corpses, or contents considered by the Company likely to cause disgust or discomfort to other users under the socially standards. Additionally, please refrain from posting any content connected to death by suicide or self-harm or content that aids or abets death by suicide or self-harm.
- Contents that Contain Political Messages
- Contents that contain political messages, discussions, or activities, etc. are prohibited.
- Contents that Infringe on Intellectual Property or Damage Reputations
- Please refrain from posting contents that infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of the Company, the Company’s affiliates, and third parties including other users. For contents that a third party has the right to , please check with their appropriate proprietor . Please acknowledge that the Company will not respond to inquiries regarding ownership of rights. No contents that damage other parties’ reputation or injure their dignity are permitted, either.
- Contents that Contain Fraud, Obstruction, etc.
- It is prohibited to introduce acts such as cheating or unauthorized use, and tools thereof, the act of making unauthorized access, and the act of making unauthorized corrections, alterations, or modifications of the Services, or to post contents using the Service in a manner that is prohibited by the Company. Any other content that interferes with the Company’s operation of the Service or the use of the Service by other users, including any actions that interfere with these, are also not permitted.
- Contents that Adversely Affect Minors
- The Services are also intended to be used by users who are minors. The Company prohibits inappropriate contents that adversely affect or impair the personality development or sound growth of users who are minors.
- Contents that Violate the Rules for using the Services
ANA NEO Social Media Terms and Conditions
■ Users may not engage in acts described below or acts that have the potential thereof:
・Revenue-generating activities in a manner viewers pay each time or consume paid items or points
・Acts that deviate from the original method of use of the Services on platforms where posts are made
・Advertising and promotional activities resulting in revenue
・Acts causing losses to the Company or its affiliated companies
■ The Guidelines apply to posts on social media for non-commercial purposes by individual users. The Guidelines do not apply to posts made by corporations, etc. If you wish to post or stream videos, still images, etc. as a corporation, please contact us in advance using the Contact Form.
■ The Company will not respond to any inquiries regarding these Guidelines. Please acknowledge that the Company will not respond to inquiries from individual users regarding permission to use videos or still images.
■ The Company may change or update the Guidelines at any time without notice. Please check the latest guidelines before posting or streaming videos or still images, etc.
- Supplementary Provisions
- The Guidelines went into effect in September 12, 2023.
September, 2023 ANA NEO, Inc.